View Single Post
Old 14-12-2021, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Why PCR but not ART ? Because all governments keep following the stupid idots from WHO. At the beginning, the so called experts from WHO said Covid unlikely to spread under hot climate, then telling people don't wear mask unless you're sick. After that said to get 70% of the population vaccinated to achieve Herd Immunity. Now telling everyone to get booster jabs and do frequent testing. Basically they don't have effective solution to solve the problem, just keep engaging "fear tactics ", making everyone fear of Covid even the fact is 9 out of 10 people who are infected with Covid don't even fall sick, they don't know that they've already infected without doing PCR or ART test. The biggest winner of Covid are makers of vaccines, mask, laboratory doing PCR test, Covid test kits and doctors. Probably people in these sector hope the Covid will stay forever so that they can continue to earn super normal profit.

To add on, the WHO do not know how to solve the issue too. They can't even trust their PCR and ART. How can we know which PCR is the correct one. Is the one I tested negative before I boarded the plane or the one I tested positive after I alighted the plane. How you know which one is the correct one and how the hell that person contacted the covid after all these safety measures. These show that covid is unstoppable and they don't know what to do too.

They don't know then they will confine the whole plane and make them go through series of PCR and confinement to be safe (make money too and wasting our time). Why don't the countries pay for the tests and the confinement too then they will know how stressful and costly it is to us. Cause all the while is at our costs not the countries costs. In short i don't trust the PCR/ART tests, they are scams to squeeze money out from people cause they are not confident of the results yet to be safe they ask us to spend so much money and time for them to feel safe. Shouldn't the authorities just decide ok just continue don't care and if more observations are needed to be at the countries cost cause they are the one who force us go through all these?

If WHO don't know what to do to contain and confine the issue then why do people follow their instructions. We can tell that the whole world don't know what is to be done as the policies keep on changing. This is very stressful to many people who just want to go home or travel as they don't know when they will be caught off guard.

Plus this COVID is so screwed up that even if Singapore open that doesn't mean the world will open to us too. They all have their own planning and want this pandemic to carry on forever so as to earn forever.

Seriously i wish ONE POWERFUL figure to just give order to stop all this nonsense and just open. Any country don't follow we will sanction it to force things back to normal.

I read US allow people to vote even if they are not US citizen. Can we let the world population vote for one US president to save us from this hell? I don't care who as long as he gives the order to end this i will vote for him.