Thread: My kinky ex
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 04:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My kinky ex

I was contemplating if I could make my first move now, in the past, I were have took this chance. But with Jessica, I was seriously going to take it slow. I didn't want to make her feel like a slut or I was just out to play and she was nothing more than another notch on the belt.

I carried on kissing her collar bone, sucking on it gently in case of bruising her. She was already my girlfriend, I didn't need to "mark her as my property" so to speak. Jessica was completely relax like before we stop. Her moan got louder as her breathing got quicker.

Jessica: baby this feels... So good.... Don't stop.... Please....

Jessica: oh god dear..... I love your kisses so much....

She grab my head, forcing me downwards, her head tilt fully backwards giving me completely access to the front of her neck and collar. Her fingers ran through my hair, grabbing a fist full in both hands and pressing my head down. holding me there by the hair.

Daniel: dear you want to move to the bed? My back is starting to get sore.

Jessica got off me and pulled me up as she hold on to my hand and guided me to the bed. When we reach to the bed. She push me on to the bed and climb back on to me. I use my body weight to turn the odds on her. I flip her off me and on to her back, with me now on top of her. I lean down and kiss her gently on the lips.

Daniel: baby you ready?

Jessica nodded and using one hand, she swept her hair off her face. I can still remember, she look so sexy at that moment, sweeping her hair with that glassy look in her eye as she stared up at me. In this position, it's a lot easier for me to gain access to her love pillows. Our lips connected for the countless time that night. Our tongues re-engage exploring each other's mouth, I place one hand under her shirt, caressing her soft stomach. Working my way upwards to my goal. Just mere inches away for my prize.... I was stop by a pair of hands. Jessica must have felt my hands creeping upwards slowly and decided she needed to stop my advancement.

Jessica: baby..... What you doing....( her breathing was still heavy)

Daniel: trying to make you feel better?

Jessica: ..... Really?....... Aren't we moving too fast?

Daniel: I'll stop if that's what you want.

Jessica: really baby?

Daniel: yes baby, I promise you that we'll take it slow.

I slipped my hand out and Jessica smiled at me. She prop herself up on her elbows and kiss me on the Lips.

Jessica: but we can still carry on doing what we are doing?

I smiled at her as our bodies fall back into bed.