Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 18
babyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
Anyone tried sensationss stable? His kimchi gals look good but not many FR reports from senior samsters.
My POV is that he is way overpriced for what you'll be getting:
- Genuine kimchis... but...
- Coming from the HK141 stable of gals i.e. they've been all over HK, Taiwan, before landing here (if you're lucky, maybe you'll get some fresher ones, but don't count on it)
- not necessarily providing top of the line in terms of service and attitude (IMHO, YMMV)
- seriously bad service from the OKT - you know the kind that texts and calls you using skype or some shitty overseas number? Then expects you to text to a local number? I know it's all about discretion and protection and shit but it just sucks
- And you pay more than 300 bucks for that?

Anyhow, this is all just my POV - there seem to be bros out here with better experiences, so there.