Thread: Smart JC Girl
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Smart JC Girl

'Aiyah, cannot beat boss one leh.' Lok giggled as he continued to use his cock to slap at Sheryl's breasts. 

'Chee bye, you saying I use my cock to whack at every girl lah?' I almost shouted, with a smile. 

All of us laughed as we continued to use the body of this young, cute and alluring JC student. My fucking was losing steam, and I crossed Sheryl's legs in front of me, like she was crossing her legs when she was sitting, and used a slow, almost grind-like motion to pump her pussy. It was a mistake, because with her legs crossed, the walls of her vagina seemed to close around my cock more tightly. And although I did not cum right then, the sensation caused me to open my mouth and close my eyes. It was that good! 

I was oblivious to my assistants' attacks on Sheryl now. All I could do was to continue to pump at Sheryl's pussy and just enjoy the pleasure I was getting from it. I only lasted a little more than 30 strokes, 30 slow strokes, before I felt my climax approaching again. This time I had no sense to hold it back anymore, and I increased my pace, frantically trying to make my orgasm to become one that would burst my eyes and cause me a stroke, so to speak. I could almost hear my assistants cheering me on, and also Sheryl's sharp moans, but I could care less as I just concentrated on my pumping, faster, faster' getting to the finish line was not too tough. And with one more push of my cock into Sheryl's pussy, I released my pent-up frustration, finally. 

'AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!' I seemed to be growling as my cum rose from my balls, up to my cock head and shooting out. 

After what seemed like a whole day passing by, I slumped backward, onto the other armrest of the sofa. Sweat was on my body, and I was panting a little. I was a little out of shape, and I needed to exercise more, but for now I just relaxed and opened my eyes a little to watch what my assistants are doing to Sheryl. 

Ah Siong allowed Sheryl to catch her breath, after what I did to her she seemed to dazed to struggle anymore. Lok, however, was still playing with Sheryl's breasts. There were no more slapping sounds, so I guessed he must be doing something else. With his back to me, I still could not see what he was doing. So, I took a couple of tissues and slowly removed the cum-filled condom from my limp cock, and slowly moved to my chair behind the desk, to have a better view of the 'action'. 

What I saw, was Lok rubbing his cock roughly into Sheryl's breasts. He was really pressing his hard cock, which was turning from red to purplish, into Sheryl's massive boobs. He would make circles on her breasts and nipples, then roughly squeezed her breasts together, onto his cock and used his hips to grind madly into those flesh orbs. Ah Siong was gentler, he always wanted to see his partners enjoyed the sex, and this time was no exception. He coaxed Sheryl to use her tongue to flick at his cock. He even lifted up Sheryl's head and slid his left thigh under it to let her lie on his thigh. This made his balls close to her chin, and he maneuvered her head just alittle to allow her to lick at his balls.