Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Babysharky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyZebra View Post
My FR for Gucci@VPremium

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=...4#post19028344

You guys, There’s no word to describe the entire experience. Her GFE is at a whole new level - it’s through the roof oh my gawd!!! The whole package, her sharp looks (perfect nose job there), curvaceous body, boobs enhanced D but yet feels so soft to behold and play with, slender pairs of legs, smooth and silky Snow White skin. OMG - I almost feel like I died and went to heaven and back!

If you’re looking for numbers, for me she scored a perfect 10/10 or even surpassed that in most if not all departments. She’s truly a sex goddess who would ‘eat’ you up! She literally said that to me many times lol. She also has a bubbly personality so you will feel at ease in no time. Although her English is moderate but we’re still able to talk/tease each other. She even knows some singlish where she’d say ‘I waiting for you ma...’ lol. And If you’re not looking or careful when you walk past her she’d slap/pinch your butt and feel up your dick and seduce you immensely! lol. Amazing Gucci! You just have to try her in order to believe it!

Thanks bro VPremium for bringing her back again. I thoroughly enjoyed the session and had a really wonderful time. Too bad she’s leaving again soon but I’m hoping she will back in the near future.

So who is better ? Queenie or Gucci ah ?