View Single Post
Old 21-09-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Is it weird for a 21 year old to visit prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachX View Post
If you are going to paid sex the first time, don't go straight for sexual intercourse.
Start off with HJ and/or BJ.
It is quite common for guy's first time to not last too long, 1-3 mins for sexual intercourse, so it might have ended before you know what happened.
HJ/BJ will not be as intense, but going to very exciting for you anyway, so you can have time to digest and process how it feels and what it going on.

Also, go to licensed paid house, eg Geylang.
The person in charge probably won't believe you are a virgin as you inferred in your other thread, just tell him you are first time there and give you a patient gal.
Go to the Geylang thread to find out more, Bros there can probably do a good recommendation for you.

And no, 21 years old is not a weird age to go for paid sex.
It has been that way for a significant portion of Males, I still remember going with my friends, 4 of us. Forgot what age we were then, but really young, 3 virgins, 1 with the experience of 1 gf.

Sucked for me tho, met with a girl with horrible service that I just left midway.

So, if it is going to be first time for you, the excitement and nervousness can be overwhelming, so can the feel when you get a BJ/BBBJ.
Take your time, enjoy.

Now, go forth and procreate
Good advice. I wish someone taught me this. I can still remember I did not know what the fuck I was doing. Even the siambu knew it's my 1st time going to Geylang

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!