View Single Post
Old 14-03-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Your Regular FLs getting jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
do agree with you to certain. Extent. First of all, won’t be so broke and down until can’t afford $60 to fug @ GL.

But agreed, FLs are here to work for money. And honestly for some of them(the APs) money is not an issue. I’ve went out numerous times with AP FLs from GL and they don’t even need to check price tags when buying things. Their monthly salary easily trash many bros multiple times.

So yes they are here to work but they are humans with emotions after all. If there is chemistry then things will be different. For me I go for GFE so chemistry is very important to me. If I don’t feel the gfe then the girl is dropped immediately.

Anyway good advice to only visit one regular from each house. For me I have a few regulars and rotate them to keep the novelty.
You are the true player bro. You have mastered the art and science of how GL works! Well done, Jia You!

Recently I have been a bit of a nitwit. My viet bu allows painting (she enjoys it) , does frenching and is young. And there I go asking her to have tarma with another gal etc. Then she point blank ask me if I have had relations with the other gal when she was busy with her aunty. Now she is clearly upset and I don't know if she harbours ill intentions towards my KKJ. I guess I while find out soon enough.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else