View Single Post
Old 24-02-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Teenager Sex Acts

I plop myself at the foot of her bed. I took a pillow to hug and just lean against the wall. P was still seated at her dressing table fixing her hair. Aiyah don't think too much she will talk to you when she feels better. P advised me about Angel.

I understand but I guess I just miss her thats all. We haven't been spending time together as she's busy at her job. I complained to P about Angel. You see, that's why nice guys like you have a gf. I wish that I could find someone like you. P got done fixing her hair and laid herself on the other side of the bed.

I just stared into empty space nothing to respond. You want me to make you feel a little better? I heard P said. What do you... before I could finish my sentence as I glanced in her direction, her delicate hands were already at her top button of her shirt. Unbuttoning them ever so effectively slowly making the way down to her second button.

By the time the 3rd button had come off, I noticed something was missing inside her shirt. Her bra!! This girl was braless ever since I stepped into the house. After P had done unbuttoning her shirt, she presented a pair of voluptuous melons of a chest. They were the biggest, firmest and fullest pair of breasts that I have seen at the age of 16-17.

I wasted no time lunging forward to hold this semi naked girl in front of me on her bed. We both were on our knees as I tasted her mouth, her naked breasts now rest on my chest as I held her by her waist. Her hands ard my neck as she reciprocated hungrily as well releasing all the sexual tension we have during practices with the others around and me being attached w a gf.

I slowly brought her down lying on her pillow still interlocked in kissing. She wrapped her legs ard my waist pulling me in closer to her as I lie on top of her tasting her without wasting any unneeded breath. My hard on was now rubbing against her shorts and she moaned a little as we continued kissing as she slid her hand down to grab at my cock.

I was wearing elastic shorts so her hand had easy access to my hard cock and she wasted no time in pulling of my shorts and underwear to reveal my erected dick in all its glory. She started stroking my dick but both her hands and my dick was dry so I winced a little. It felt good to be touched but prolonged stroking was a problem.

She reached out to her dressing table and grabbed a bottle of body lotion, lather her hands with it and proceeded to grab a hold of my cock with her right while her left fondled my ball sac. Her breasts now in full view as she remain seated on her bed while I kneel with one knee steadying myself as P started stroking my dick now lathered with body lotion.

I didn't last very long with her skilful stroking and fondling of my balls. I was on tiptoe as I unloaded my cum on her body. P squeezed eery drop out of my dick until it became semi erected. She wasn't done there, she pushed my legs off the bed as I sat with both my hands behind my back still recovering from my orgasm.

She took off the shirt from her body and wiped herself clean from cum with it. Then she knelt down in front of me on the floor and wiped my dick clean from the excess cum and the body lotion. She threw the stained shirt on her bed and I wasn't ready for my dick to be engulfed by her full lips.

I breathed in hard and lunge forward expecting my dick to feel super sensitive after cumming. But it surprisingly didn't, it was more of a numbness but I still could enjoy the sensation as P filled her lips with my dickhead. She had a different technique to this blowjob, she tilted her head sideways and instead of suxking on my cock she sucked at the side of it moving up and down.

I had to resist putting my hands on her head and shoving my dick into her mouth as she made eye contact with me while licking on my dick all over. Its just something about having a girl look you in the eyes as she suxk on your cock that turns me on, even if I want to continue and watch and enjoy another side of me just wants to shove my dick in her mouth and cum in her mouth and wipe my dick with her lips.