View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

We proceeded to start on the action. I loved how she would guide me, telling me which area felt better, giving me directions as my fingers explored her sensitive areas. I also liked how she eagerly consented to commencing again, after every pause for her to catch her breath.

She particularly enjoyed when I adopted a two-pronged attack, fingering her below while at the same time sucking her breasts. Her moaning became so loud that I wondered if the cleaners outside the room along the corridor actually heard her.

The only negative aspect was she absolutely refused to engage in kissing on the lips, although she consented to be kissed on the rest of herface, ears and neck. She even kissed me back in those areas and it really felt great as she kissed my neck.

As we hugged closely, body to body,, I felt rather protective of her, this young lady who, I guessed from her conversations and mannerisms, must have hardly felt a man's intimate touches before, and who had come to in a way, trust me enough to get naked and intimate on a regular basis. Somehow being with her felt different, unlike those whom I had been with in the past.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here