View Single Post
Old 27-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by booblvr View Post
If I ask the OKT to find me a different girl (they make a call and someone new arrives) and it turns out I don't like her after I see her, am I responsible for paying for a session anyways?

NO, you are not responsible for any form of payment if the girl is not your cup of tea only if the following conditions are met:

A. The OKT signed on your "FUCK AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS" form which clearly stipulates that you have the right to reject the "goods" at no cost at all. Hence, always arm yourself with such a form with the signature of the OKT on it before he selects the girls for you. This "FUCK AGREEMENT" form can be obtained free of charge from Keong Siak Street Vice Union Trade Association.
B. Due diligence effort has been made on your part to communicate and express clearly to the OKT your desired sex whores. Producing a picture of the type of girl your cock want to fuck to aid the OKT in selecting the right girl is useful.

Yes, you have to pay if both a) and b) were not carried out to protect your interest.

In the event, the OKT pressurised you in accepting your "reject goods" and refused to abide by the terms and conditions in the "Fuck Agreement", you must remember:

A. Stay calm and collected.
B. Just close your two eyes and fuck your "reject goods" till you explode all your hot cum inside your condom.
C. Remember, do not throw away your condom of filled cum as this is an important piece of supporting evidence.
D. Submit your filled hot cum condom together with your "Fuck Agreement" to RFVC (Rights For Vice Consumer)near Istana for the association to take up your case with the OKT. You will be reimbursed for your free fuck pleasure even though it is not up to your taste and likes.
E. No police report is required.

In summary, just remain cool, composed and rational because there is a legal avenue to address your concerns and any form of unethical vice practices.

You can log on to www.freefuckforunhappycustomer.com for a more detail help and information.

Cheers.

Or can I walk out and go to a different house?

You can walk to a different house if you do not mind the OKT break your leg and arms.