Old 13-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
chiko36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1610

I was in Singapore for 1 week, went to Geylang on Sunday 4 June at around 7pm. I had a list of girls I wanted to check out from the Cat150 thread, but strike out at both 1606 and 1608 (OKT said busy, nobody available). Dropped in 1610 and there were 4 Chinese girls sitting on the couch. This is the only house along that street that appeared to have very little business. I was hesitating, but was horny so I picked Bo Bo who has the biggest tits. She is about 160, not slender but not fat, with a pretty face. I think she is in her early 20s. Her body is tight, but she has a stocky build, and a slight tummy. Best feature is her breasts. C cup, cantaloupe shape. Real breasts and VERY firm.

Tried to kiss her in the shower, LFK with no tongue action. Very thorough in the shower, cleaned my dick and asshole well. After shower she started her routine, tongue bath followed by a nice AR. She raised my ass and dig in, and was using her hands to jerk my dick. I can't take it any more and flipped over. Unfortunately her BBBJ is not good due to the constant need to spit. She kept pausing to spit, very afraid to swallow anything. Big mood killer.

I asked her to get into 69 position, to taste her pussy. Partially shaved, very tasty. I licked her asshole too since it is hairless. She squirmed and continue to HJ me, and I started fingering her pussy. Very tight! I asked her to cap me, and she got on top. I didn't last long as she's very tight. Her breasts are very firm, can't believe they are real, very squeezable.

After cleanup she gave me an OK massage. I flipped over and started chatting with her. She's from a small town in China, and recently arrived in Singapore. She knew I'm from the USA, and was very curious about USA. I showed her some pics on my cell phone, and gave her 5 USD as tip.

Overall a good session with a young attractive Chinese girl. I will have to pay double in the NYC for older Chinese girls, with maybe better service (no spit during BBBJ).