View Single Post
Old 28-02-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

You all think too much - her boobs were on the side of the server rack so it's her butt that was in danger of rubbing against me - similar to the lift incident...

...just now happened to do a random search in my email and saw her name...the conversations...and some vids...wow time flies...anyway...

---

"Seriously Angel, you talk to every guy this way? They may get RUBBED the wrong way you know." I quipped in response.

"Simi? Nothing wrong what, it's the truth. And to answer your question, no I don't say this way to any guy, so be honoured."

"Okay lor, since you say it this way. I am DEEPLY honoured."

"Oei. Simi rub simi deep, can say clearly anot?"

"How clear you want sia, these are legit descriptions what."

"Later I complain you sexual harassment. Humph." she pouted. Damn I liked, and hated that. "You want to rub to deep go find your girlfriend la."

Ok, this time she did rub a lil on the wrong side.

"Eh she ah. She won't do anything one lah."

She stopped her walk into the back aisle of the racks, then turned to look at me. "Huh? She won't do anything? Seriously?"

"Eh Angel you are borderlining on sexual harassment liao."

"Okay lor. Say me harass you lor. Fine lor. I go out liao, you go and rub deep deep okay?" I could not tell if she was mocking me or something as she walked to the door. She did a shortcut this time by skipping the steps and stepping directly to the lowest platform - I was genuinely concerned and had my hands outstretched to her hip and waist area but I did not touch them (it was a reflex to prevent a fall - but thinking back it was strange why I would do that because it would have been a serious harassment case if anything goes south).

She managed to step down without incident, but she turned to look at me. "Now then, do you do THAT to every lady?"

Siao liao lor...