View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC girls, pros and cons

I strongly dislike PRC girls. Cannot deal with how nationalistic/brainwashed they are nowadays, somehow any and every convo can shoehorn in how good their Motherland is. Wasn't like this even 10 years ago.

Other main reason why I dislike PRC girls is because I find that Mandarin is the one language I find most cringe and false-sounding when PRC girls try to talk dirty to you in bed. Do it with professional PRC hookers in GL or FLs and that gets ratcheted up to 11 until you literally have to max out your self-deluding daydream powers to even believe 50% of what they tell you and how they sound to your bedroom actions is real and not just them putting on a show. Not to say Thai or Viet girls or girls of any other race/nationality don't do the same thing, but somehow when they put on a show/facade to customers it never comes off as contrived and fake as PRCs do. The way PRC girls "por lumpa" or carry balls of men, it's fake to the level of almost showing their contempt for men who can actually feel good and boosted from it.

Only PRC girls I've even remotely considered or found myself mildly aroused by are the Westernised kinds... in which case why go for them when I can just go straight for the real Western girls?

Haven't even talked about PRC girls' approach towards personal grooming and hygiene... the less talked about it the better, hairy armpits and pubes and all. =.=

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.