Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 28-12-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

During my conversation with Am later on she told me that Soi 6 starts early around 2 or 3 in the afternoon and has strict orders to close by 1am thus there are not many customers towards midnight. I exit the bar and saw a few places already closing so i went onto the Songtaew and went to the famous walking street where its notorious for their nightlife. It was full of clubs, bars, restaurants and etc.

Got myself some food and realise i haven't had lunch but that doesnt bother me a little at all, from my research i knew that there was a LB bar in one of the smaller alleys in walking street and start searching for it but could find it. (later on the trip i will locate that)

After my years of exploring LOS, i realise that previously the bars are either all ladies or all LB but these days to cater to different customer needs there are always a mixture and the trend is definitely growing.

It was around 2am and i was a little tired so thought maybe i should go back and take a rest and out explore again tomorrow. As i was walking back to my hotel, i spotted a bar that was half close and this shadow was outside, as it was a little dark i decided to ask for direction and take a closer look. My LB radar have been spot on once again and she was a LB, after asking for direction she seems to get the hint that i wanted more than just direction and asked if i wanted a drink? I say why not, and we went into her bar and later she explained to me that the bar is supposed to close at 2am according to the license but in order to "extend" the hours they dim the lights.

Shirley wasnt the most pretty one but she just pressing the right button and not long after some mutual stroking and DFK, i paid my bill and we were walking back to my hotel hand in hand. Once we got into the room, i got her to have a quick wash of her feet and i got her into one of the fishnet that i have brought. Next was the most unexpected, Shirley took a chair and told me to sit. She turn to the MTV Channel on the room tv and start giving me a striptease and dancing to that music. That gave me a instant hard on, she use her thigh tease me before sitting on top of me dry humping. Next we got onto the bed and she was revealing her nice 7 inch at full attention which i gladly take it in my mouth and gave it a good 10 minutes. She returned the favour where we got into the 69 and the next was first for me she gave me a AR. I felt ticklish at first and she kept pulling me back and going in further.

She capped me and went on top and rode like no tomorrow and for the first time i met someone that cum hands free after a good 10 minutes of riding. It wasn't long before i came as well. We had another 2 sessions before she left the next morning.