View Single Post
Old 19-07-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonni View Post
Cannot tahan . Just consumed 1 tablet hours ago.
I bonk until she (girl friend's friend from Vietnam) cannot tahan . She begging me to stop because orgasm 5 times . Too tired and worry next door complaint . She scream so loud ....
This is our first time having sex . She is 25 YO . Nice looking but small body size and slim . Her boob a bit small but overall ok . Feeling like bonk underage because her body size .
I invited her go shopping and dinner . We having a good time and drink beer . Then i told her i feel drunk need a place to rest .....then book hotel and .....bak,bak,bak.....
She is not virgin (married to local Chinese bank executive) She so admired me now . She keep asking me why my penis so hard and so tahan lama . She said her husband penis not hard enough and time also short (less than 10 mins) .
She still slept beside me . Later upload her slept naked photo (after edited face) .
VigRED + Blisswater delay spray . Never let me down . Guarantee orgasm combination . Must keep for special moment .
Hello,

Please put your fake story, advertisement to sell Vigred + Blisswater somewhere else.

Or your Fucking vibrator, anal plug, sex toys, tablets and how you make your lady very song song, loud moans, water coming out like waterfall in your day dreams.

Thank you very much.
Yokosi