View Single Post
Old 27-06-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
aspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
Well the thing is, if you speak Thai fluently maybe your experience might be much much better. However these "college girls" ain't dumb. Some might even have previous experience in the industry. They sense you are a foreigner they will want to get more and are often times very inflexible with negotiating(dual pricing)when they know you're here for a short time. Could also be language barrier idk. I have been to a few kapoo joints and I speak some basic Thai coz I have been living in bkk for 3 years. The 2, 3 times I've been, these girls quote me 3000~4000 for full service. This place called celeb/bachelor don't even bother due to strict policy. Girls offered:1000 naked top, 2000 fully nude, 3000 b2b and that's after paying the spa room rates.

In attempts to not get chopped, and set a friendly tone I tried to have simple conversation in thai with them and tell them I live in bkk for years already & convey my knowledge of good local joints for food, clubbing, & bar scenes and showcasing my knowledge of local red-light industry & similar establishments and hinting I do have local friends that keeps me in the loop to not get taken advantage of in either service or price.

I am not a fan of hard negotiating with girls coz often then the service provided could get affected. vibe can turn sour during the process. My word of advice is, there are young college girls/19~24 yo chicks at most massage places on suhkumvit and since fj is expected it's much easier for tourists and people who can't speak fluent Thai. Also many working girls started their trade very early on(other province) so the fact that they are of a certain age does not equate to innoncence. What makesnmore sense is to have fun & quality service.

One more thing is, most of these girls wear regular clothes that don't necessarily reveal their figures so you never really know what's under them cute little tops and jeans until you already pick the girl and you are in the bathroom showering. We all know how girls can be deceitful with their miracle bras and for me, tattoos is a huge turn off. If you can't speak Thai and figure out all the important info you will be taking a chance with your time, efforts, money.

Anyways.. For me it's like been there done that overpaid for t shirts. Got burnt and I generally advice my friends to go bathing establishments, Japanese massage joints, thermae or gogo bars instead. But YMMV if u are super charming & good lookin & have a gorgeous cock. Then you might get freebies at kapoo or anywhere u go.
Thanks for the info bro. I am quite new to the BKK scene. Only tried Soaps like Maria and Poseidon. Didn't know about these Kapoo joints. So basically they are massage parlours but with younger Syts? Which would you recommend for first timers who don't speak thai? Sorry if these are stupid questions!