Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starvinmarvin View Post
If you want full service included you can try RSK(Ruen Sonklin). This one is kinda a hybrid between real massage /kapoo located at the RCA area. If you Google them you can add their Line and see their uncensored lineup. It's 800 baht/1.5 hr then you just pay 1500 for full service. No hassle here. The masseuse gave a good massage too.

If you want Kapoo that only offers only hj+bj you can try Wi-Fi Zone( really conveniently located near Chong Nonsi BTS and PR was able to communicate with me in English) This is currently one of my favorite places. Not sure if I'm allowed to send pics here? Girls are quite young and cute. I had an 18 year old that was willing to do almost everything.

There's also The Spark, Sweet At Heart, DIY, Coconut, all located around Sathon Naradhiwat area. Theses places constantly have new and very fresh girls.
Bro Starvinmarvin, on your second post when you recommended the kapoo webclub and i actually went the website added those kapoo joint lines. They have been sending censor picture to me everyday thru line group HAHA

Wifi, The Spark, DIY and Coconut are quite responsive and will send me uncensored pic if i asked for. The girls as you mentioned, are usually young and look real good.