View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!
Re: How to prevent catching HIV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
For part 1 of Rise of a Unique Son (RUS) - Omega69: Click here.
To read part 2, click on the SPOILER button below.

Rise of a Unique Son: "The Nick"

WARNING: The following content consist of homosexual erotica, prison and police jokes, LGBTQ, criminal gangs, harsh language and more.
It is not meant to target at anyone in particular, but for adult 18+ entertainment purposes only.
By proceeding, you consent to read the filthy content at your own peril!

================================================== ==============================================
( Click to show/hide )
Though, everyone are phyiscally here but spirturally still not here from the 2021 celebration mood. Thus, took the opportunity to compose myself after lunch and sneak in an hr to continue LuckGao's story during work.

At 15, after discovering his (mother+father) transformer hermaphrodite gave birth to him. LuckGao went in cringe mode and ran away from home. His school also called to ask why LuckGao did not turn up for school for almost 2 weeks.

In the typical Singaporean kia xiasuey fashion, his parents cited that LuckGao has chickpox, lying thru the phone without stuttering for a moment.

Then, on a lonely quiet night at the back alley of one of the Geylang Lor. LuckGao managed to get a Bangala named Naseem to buy 6 bottles of Tiger beer for him. Needless to say, LuckGao got drunk as he drank like a fish . Unknowingly, he did not know that Naseem is a closet homosexual gay. Like any other Islamic countries, Naseem had to keep his homosexual tendencies under wraps as religious zealots are known to take gays for a rooftop viewing.

However, Naseem could not pass up his chance to shag this young boy as he knew he was drunk as fuck. He shadly approach LuckGao and said:

"Boy! Boy! You feel very hot. Yes?!"

Then proceeds to undress LuckGao in the dark alley. All LuckGao could murmur was:

"Stop, No.......Please stop" in a pathetic loser boy fashion.

He was forced in a compromising position, similar to this as depicted

After some mins, a group of youths came over to investigated the commotion. The moment LuckGao saw the oncoming silhouettes. He reached out with his hand and said: "Help~~~~~ Bangala rapingggggg me~!"

The gang of youths immediately raced over and shouted hokkien profanity of all variety. Naseem got socked and kicked a few times all over his body. In a moment of panic, Naseem picked up the few articles of clothing laying around and disappeared into the darkness.

In a typical loser fashion, LuckGao weeped like a little eunuch and murmured "Thanks arh, for helping me"

A large boy taller than everyone presented said "No problem lah~!, we see you so pathetic, just wanna help only."

He continues: "You got place to stay tonight or not?"

LuckGao replied "No have. *Sob, Sob*"

The large boy said: "My name is Tua Seng from 369. No worri!! I put U in hotel 81 tonite!"

Tua Seng gestured to the 2 lackeys behind: "Oei kua simi? Help this pubor! *a term for motherfucker in Hokkien*"

Now in his hotel 81, LuckGao showered and proceed to sits on the edge of the bed. Recalling from the "traumatic incident", he felt his precum was flowing thru his gay penis. He pinched it tightly to prevent the overflow.

LuckGao thought to himself "Am I a fucking faggot to be aroused by that? Nooooooooooo~~~!!!!" Lay on the bed, cried like a little pansy like he should and fell asleep"

Look out for the next chapter soon! "The journey of a LGBTQ samseng"

But he got tell me he got 'call chicken' before.

And he paid in cash.

Actually in coins.

From his plastic bag of coins.

Oh well. Maybe he just likes it either way.