View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat encounter 2017

I started this thread, and i got to end it as well.

This will mark the final call of my conquest in 2017. I had so much fun with the local young ladies. Most were below 30 years of age. I felt kinda of lucky these wonderful ladies wanted to have fun with me despite being having a wide age gap.

Some of you may want to ask what's my secret? Well, the secret is your DESIRE and practice PATIENCE. Another very important point - you must treat a lady with good manner and respect.

People come and go in our life. It is pointless to pursue something that does not belong to you, as nothing is forever. So, i had enjoyed the moments with every lady this year - wild intercourse in her family bedroom, my first BDSM, blowjob in private building, fingering and fucking the most beautiful pussy i have ever seen in life, opened up a very conservative girl and she basically went wild with me was also unbelievable. Each session ended with much sweat and sexually pleased. Each conquest gave me so much satisfaction. Building up more confident to keep looking for more.

I don't like paying money at a woman just to have that quick pleasure, is just effortless. Having lots of money indeed makes the world spin around a person. But this is not my style. I don't have a million dollar account, i still got to squeeze on the damn train and bus each day like most people, i won't even consider myself handsome at all. However, through my experience (with plenty of failures), i had developed over the past years. I can tame and lay each lady as i wanted. Calling them a slut, they love being a slut for me, which even surprise me. I have to pull out quickly before these girls fall in love with me

If you are directly going to ask for sex or pay for it, you would not get it for sure. I have spoken to these girls about why would they accept me? Their feedback was, most guys opening statement was boring or demand sexual request. Don't make any stupid lewd remark when chatting initially as well. They will simply block you right away if they are not nice.

Through the practice of desire, i had achieved so much beyond my expectation this year. Is time to end it.

Am moving on, building on new goal and motivation, practice desire.

Good luck to all.

Last edited by unsung80; 13-11-2017 at 04:01 PM.