View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I'm a married man of 12 years. I'm 41. Wifey and I used to fuck like rabbits before marriage and after 2 kids, suddenly the passion stopped. It could be because of hormones after child birth.

I have tried to reignite the passion for 3 years but nothing fruitful. I have also explained to her the need for intimacy in the marriage, but seems to have fallen on deaf ears. She refused counselling too.

Her goal now is to climb the corporate ladder. And when she's not working, she indulges in Netflix till 4am, whether she has fever, flu or menses. When I tried

for sex, she'd say no due to fever, flu or menses.

Truth is, I was a very geeky, "law abiding" guy before marriage..straight as an arrow. That time I often believed the value of being "faithful" and despised the people who goes out to "play".

As years rolled by and i gather more life experience, I realised a lot of things are not black and white. And i started realising why we men will go "eat outside".

I only had sex with wife 3 times in last 4 years. I think this is a very common stat in Singapore.

What really triggered me to justify me "eating out" was that one sentence wife said to me, when I asked for intimacy and sex .. "I only agreed to have sex with you because I wanted kids."

I have tried commercial sex. But as it stated.. its commercial feel.

I'm on lookout for potential FWB in same boat as me. Married but lonely etc.

If you're asking me why not i seek divorce, I have ever asked my wife twice on this, she refused (for the kids). besides i'll lose everything. And honestly it doesnt really make sense since almost everything else in my marriage is fine, except the intimacy and sex (though its a very big deal).
I agee with you bro. Me too straight as a slab of Gold i was. Untill 10 years of marraige. Now i realise eating out is the only way to go.