View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i mean
you wanna haggle for 500-1000 baht when you are in thailand now (not pre covid) when you have already paid about 25000 bahts just to get in for a few days?
reality check dude.
you could do this if you are there for the long term. But for a few fucks? forget it. Plus, the service wasnt disappointing.
Yea you can nego your way. But i usually dont as it spoils the mood.
If i can accept the price, i take it. If i cant, i just walk away.
Agree with your views. Reasons we go for holiday is to spend, relax and enjoy for that few days. If every cents also need to consider,then abit pointless to go for holiday. I also like cheap prices but then I go for those within my spending budget. Just enjoy rather than stress over all such things as never can compare with everyone.
Eg: your pay monthly is $2,500 against someone whose pay is $10k. Put same girl to them and they will have different opinions on the pricing already. 1 will say ex while the other will feels super cheap. It is the experience and fun that matters.