View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Mother and daughter

Recently I had been busy hooking up,first with a part time waitress in my restaurant and the other, her mother!
Both are from Hong Kong,and the daughter, Pinky is studying in Kaplan,while working at one of my restaurant 3 nights per week after school.Her mother Mandy, is a professional hussler in romance,trying to suck up to rich men in order to get money.
Pinky is the complete opposite of her mother, behaving decently and dressed proper,while Mandy likes to dress sexily and wear figure hugging tight dresses.
The only thing Pinky attracted me is her huge pair of Boobs,easily a D,even if they were well kept under her top when she wore her uniform.
My affair with Pinky was rather an accident or impromptu as i have never had the idea of bonking any of my staffs. It was pouring very heavily one night and we were all heading home after my restaurant closed for the day.Offered to send some of my staffs home and Pinky is one of them.As we walked to my car,all of us still got wet as the wind was so strong that our umbrellas almost got blown away.One by one i sent them home and Pinky was the last one.