View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danh View Post
Went there once but seem like the gals prefer korean/japs over Chinese....and majority English not so good....my thai sux big time so bit had for me to comm with them.....sianz.
They prefer japs because japs rarely bargain. They either ok or skip. When they get the girl they want they jus go for it at whatever price. And they get done with it fast too! In japan, the st timing is like 30min only, not the usual 1-1.5h in other parts of asia. Many japs actually able to use corporate allowance for these "entertainment". So they dun care the price. For those who cant bill it to their company, they're ok to pay what they want at standard rate. 500 baht more, they'll flat out reject and move on.

As for koreans..... its the novelty spread by their media. actually koreans are as bad as ah tiongs. And the true korean society is 180 degree different from the one protrayed on their tv. Korean dramas are in trend in thailand now too.