View Single Post
Old 31-07-2016, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
chivaswater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychivaswater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Toronto, Canada: the basics

Decided to contribute a 2016 update for bros here..

Just a quick experience sharing.. Had a 8 hour layover in Toronto and decided to make the best of it. Took the UP Express (Union Pearson Express) from Pearsob Airport Terminal 1 to Union Station in downtown Toronto. Took me exactly 25mins and $12.

From there I took a taxi to St Lawrence Market to look see... Had some seafood lunch at the market. Walked around the area and then taxi to Kensington Market area to jalan jalan a bit more.. Meanwhile called moonwaitingvip.com at their north york address. Opted to speak in mandarin to the Chinese receptionist. Hassle-free booking and opted for Japanese girl Reika. Took initially an hour but was axed to 45mins as she had a back to back booking. One hour $240 and 45mins $180. Actually 45mins is enough for me.

Went to the apartment, keyed in code provided (via wechat) and went up to the girl's apartment. She was quite pretty, although website photos were blurred and probably enhanced, real person was pretty enough. Tits were double d as advertised as well. Paid upfront and proceeded for a nice through shower. (Needed that after a long 20 something hours flight from spore). Went on bed and got cat bathed and then followed by a great un-rushed bbbj. The service puts many fls to shame in spore. Reika told me she was from Tokyo Japan and we chatted in part English and part Japanese. Capped on and the rest is history. For $180 Canadian dollars which is around $185 spore dollars, this was one of the better value overseas bonks. Crappy thing is finding your way there. I suggest take a subway from Union station up north, alight somewhere at Finge/ Yonge area and just taxi over.

So that's it... FLs Asians are still aplenty in Toronto and this phone booking service with website is really convenient for us travellers. Toronto being a melting pot of races and nationalities have some pretty hot chicks. Some of the French Canadian girls are just blessed with cfm faces, even for a non-Ang mo lover like myself. Next stop... Montreal...