View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 10:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Man suffered testicles shrunk and erectile dysfunction after recovered from Covid: ur

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A man in his early 20s was shocked to find his testicles had shrunk and he suffered erectile dysfunction after he recovered from Covid, a urologist said.

The man consulted Trevor Li Churk-fai and has taken blood tests to find out the reasons behind his condition.

“The patient is in his early 20s, without any bad habits or addictions. He was infected by the coronavirus during the fifth wave of Hong Kong’s local outbreak and showed mild symptoms at that time. He then recovered...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.