View Single Post
Old 24-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!
Re: 30 years old MILF, Sandrine (Local Chinese)

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Do tell me who is it when you found cheaper and better quality local chinese FL, i'm interested to try too. I'm genuine, can see from my FR on Dawn. Seriously, who's to judge whether she's better or worse if one has not try Sandrine to be able to make the comparison? We are talking about a 30 years old lady, not 40. By making negative remarks of someone whom you never see is like an old chinese saying "井底观天".

I understand that some do not prefer older women, like 25yrs old and above etc. I respect such preference but by commenting not worth the money when you didn't even try her is not being fair. You are merely imposing your personal thought without concrete fact. However if any of the brothers who tried Sandrine and really find her not worth the price, please post. I value feedbacks as long it's from sincere brothers and not those with hot air.
To be fair . since this is the case why not posting her picture to stake your claim that bro curiosity is making negative remarks against Sandrine. Let people in the forum to judge and give comment.Nobody has ever try your girl so you cannot claim that what he post is without concrete fact. What makes people think that your FR is fact and we should believe you and not bro curiosity ?

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES