Old 23-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bobbledog10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Had a bad experience with May from Mingzhao today. Location was in area g, not very discreet if you have to wait around for your appointment.

Was surprised to find that it was a house with other MLs and due to a mix-up, I was given an ML who couldn't speak english. With my very basic chinese (being a non-chinese) I managed to explain to her that she was not who I was looking for. So she called Michelle (the boss) to sort it out and assigned May to me instead.

Not sure if she was cheating me because the ML she said was May did not look like in the picture at all. Or it could be that the pictures were edited because they were a long shot from what I was looking at.

Went into the room and she gave me a towel to shower, which btw is not attached to the room so you have to walk across the hallway in a house with other people in to get to the shower.

Looks-wise, nothing like in the pictures, boobs were large and nice to grab, she had a tummy which was ok. What I couldnt stand was the armpit hair. Gross.

Showered by myself, and was given a massage. It was meh, definitely lacking in strength, although her gentle touches were good. Then she asked me to flip over and started touching and licking me. Also gave a fire and ice BJ with cap, it was a nice sensation but wasnt enough. She seemed to rush, checking every once in a while if i came already. Then she finished me with a HJ which was decent. Only thing was she didn't position herself for me to suck her boobs maybe on purpose. All this while, she kept speaking to me in chinese even though i told her to speak in english which annoyed me

After that, she went out of the room to dispose of the cap and water and when she returned she asked me to go shower. This part I was freaking surprised because she didn't even wipe the cum of me fully and I had to walk across the hall with cum still dripping from my chest.

Overall, it was a terrible experience, never going to one of Mingzhao's girls again. Would also advise other rookies like me to bring the exact amount of cash if you dont intend to tip. The original cost was $90 and I handed her 2 $50 notes. There was an awkward pause as I waited her to give me the $10 change so I got embarrassed to ask and just let it pass as an undeserving tip