View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

I made a clean break with that ktv bitch whom i hav been supporting her for 3k per month. Bloody sheet she tripled on me with two more men. I asked her to fuck off. She told me she need money and dont waste time. 我要赚钱不要浪费时间was what she told me. What the fuck.

Ok then. I rather spend the money here in Geylang where i can try diff dishes as often as i like. Today is a happy day for me as this bloody ktv bitch talk honest with me.

Actually i am not in a good mood. Sorry to pour my feelings here.

Went to 1658a today to detox. I rather spend the money come here fuck everyday better than to give that ktv bitch 3k a month only to fuck her once or twice a month when she is free. Must be some stupid gong tao. Many bros here told me to wake up.

I call for my favourite gal from opposite. Had a great fuck session together and went home a happy man.

Yangzi from wh15
She cheer me up and told me to get over the episode. Can take it up then can put it down. What the shit. I paid sgd150 for the session and become more happy. Rather than give that ktv bitch 3k a month and gotta see her face.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.