View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Help!?] 30s male, problems ejaculating during sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestan87 View Post
I never thought I would have problems ejaculating until I had sex for real for the first time, since I thought that men's issues were mainly with ejaculating too fast.

Before I got together with my partner, I used high quality sex toys to get it off for about a decade. Including 'realistic' full size sex dolls and many different japanese toys like meikis. I can remain hard and thrust inside these toys for 20+mins before ejaculating.

When did it with my current partner for the first time, I could get relatively hard after oral help, but I became soft inside her after about 5-20mins of thrusting. I felt that it was very wet inside her and there was not much 'feeling/friction'. We tried multiple positions, and I can get her to orgasm multiple times in a session, but I'm just unable to ejaculate at all. This issue continues for up to 2 hours straight with me getting more and more tired and sore.

I've been 'trying to do it' for many days straight, but each time it's an exhausting 2hr session for me. I have no problems getting hard ~3 times a day spontaneously, but I just become flaccid after I stick it in!? Any advice?
this means ur mind has already gotten used to the sensation / grip of toys. You need to get rid of them or at least cut down usage drastically.