View Single Post
Old 22-06-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Classic FLs 2011 - 2014

I feel bad sia. Some of the ladies gave me a wonderful time but i forget most of their names already!

There was a lady with winged tattoos on her abdomen whom i frequented countless times until she has white card but i continue to find her and through her i learnt that white card girls actually quite safe to book! haha. Her last address was at PPC where she share room with a few other white card girls. I remembered it was quite high rise and we were bonking at the window enjoying the scenery.

There was a girl that i first visited in Hamilton shophouse and i also follow her as she shifted a few places. Then i realized that she is still around! Xiao xiao from SBC. (or maybe a lookalike). If its really her then Wow! still surviving here for so many years. Her longevity through the ups and many downs nowadays is solid!

Then there was a girl i remembered her name was Christmas. Big headlines and looks like a model. Not a popular pick by bros here i think but really my type sia! Her body scent really attracts me and for the first time then i was smitten by a FL. Big eyes, curvy body, big headlights. She only appear for 2 months then disappear then came back a couple of times. I always tried to find her to the extent that i refresh her then webpage every day see if she come back or not! LOL!

Then of course the numerous Haonan ladies i encountered. I think the one towards the end of his run, the big D tits but slim lady is really solid.

There was also a site with 3 numbers one 727 i think, some catches not bad.

Then Wolf came and i had quite a good time during that time as i transit to Dome 1 as Dome 2 seems to be leaning on life support. Sadness x 100000.

Over the years, the bonking trips made me more familiar with a lot of small roads and lorongs in Geylang, Balestier, Pek Kio, Chinatown, Lavender, Joo Chiat, McKenzie apartments and East Coast areas. Very good topo training!

And over the years i realized i prefer to find ladies who are slightly more mature and no longer targeting syt photos.

Now with D1 and D2 down, only left with MLs. Sigh.... At least still have some fix but never the same anymore!