View Single Post
Old 30-10-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Had a little bit of a chat with her on WeChat recently. Seems like she’s still keen on returning but apparently there’s too much red tape to deal with. She also mentioned that if she does return it’ll probably be for a short stint again. Get the feeling that this might not be something that she wants to do for the long term.

Hopefully the reopening of the border will increase the chances of her returning.
Thanks for sharing bro! True that this is definitely not a trade any gal wanna do long stretch..but kinda more disruptive and counterproductive to do short stints. Anyway is not our problem I guess, sometimes comment too much to ML even in good faith will end up offending them, happened to me before. Hope to see her hit our shores soon, even if for 2 -3 months only 😉