View Single Post
Old 16-10-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I don't mind paying for the swab test in HK if I'm allowed to enter shenzhen, Guangzhou and other parts of China.
The singapore china green lane only allows singaporeans to enter 6 cities only namely guangzhou tianjin sichuan zhejiang shanghai and jiangsu. You are not allowed to travel other provinces unless you have strong valid reasons supported by documents and you need to apply at your nearest police station entry and exit department and it is subject to case by case approval. Also each province has its own quarantine rules which you will need to obey. Imho if you try to enter mainland china you will be spending lots of time in quarantine bro😁😄