View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why visit ML when Geylang Cheaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by norturn View Post
I would agree with the loneliness argument. Indeed ML felt less transactional than Geylang.

I was able to build a rapport with a ML @ Parklane and would often turn to her for a "neutral" listening ear when I'm going through a strenuous time in uni. She was always receptive and would chill with me inside the shop while we chat & gave me a massage. Of course things would always go south and we would end up doing it but she always refused to take my money after the session.

Being someone who doesn't like to take advantage of others, I would give her $20-30 as kopi money & she would accept it joyfully. This lasted for approx 7-10 sessions. It is a shame that she had RTC but I am always grateful for her company.
You are a noble human being. Even in GL things can be less transactional. For me personally the chit chat and heart to heart sharing is also very much part of the draw. I have met many nice people here.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else