Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Never knew that "FL" in Geylang are regulated and have to go for checks...I always thought FL = free lancers...and by definition is someone working for ownself and not regulated....

Since when the rules have changed ah?

[QUOTE=seaman123;20857880]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post

That's the problem with these kind of 'FLs', no checks whatsoever and probably raw many times. Just stay away, it's not worth it. Even when using a condom, cannot do any oral to her..... pretty much no fun.
Then you can go to a FL in GL , it's cheaper ($60-80 + $15) and they regulated, they have to go to checks.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.