Old 02-05-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Actually it’s not just Vietnam’s economy that is slow but the economies of China, Macau & Thailand have also been crap. But high-end WL prices keep going up in those countries too. The poor r getting poorer and the rich getting richer. The post-covid recovery is an extreme example of that. Especially in BKK, the places that have kept their prices constant have seen big drop in girl quality.

Seems many BKK & Macau fans have also been switching over to HCMC over the past year. I stayed in a D5 hotel for a few days and it was full of Hong Kong & Taiwan bros. I spoke to a couple of them and typically the same story - BKK & Macau getting too expensive so HCMC has become their new hunting ground. For them, no need to ever leave D5, got more than enough ktvs to keep them occupied.

The funniest thing is that the most active Macau forum sex141/zh141 has become super quiet. Cannot be those die-hard horny sex141 punters suddenly gone veggie, they probably all went to HCMC but just not telling anyone.