View Single Post
Old 17-07-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Wife's Dark Secrets

I have come to the stage that I have to divorce my wife, as I found out her heart is no longer with me. Never did I realise she can change so much.

Both of us run some restaurants and are always working tirelessly in managing the restaurants. However, we do have our own R and R time with our respective friends.

She has always have a fancy in European guys as she feels they are more romantic or well mannered than Asian guys. My friends had always highlighted to me that they had seen her behaving intimately or dancing seductively with some European guys, but I thought because of her friendly character, she was just having a fun time after hard work at the restaurants, so I did not put in to heart.

Each R and R nights she will come home before 2am,which is a norm.However, for the past month, she had came back home rather late, like 4am to 5am. And It's not just the R and R night, it's almost every night. So I was getting suspicious.

One day she told me she has got a wedding dinner to attend and would not be heading to the restaurants,meaning she wanted an off day. So I went to the restaurants myself, but you know,my heart don't feel comfortable already, as I believe she was hiding something from me. She did not tell me any wedding dinners beforehand and it was only in the morning she just mentioned. So I decided to follow her and see what she was up to.

I decided to rent a car for a day instead of driving my own car so that she is unaware of me following her. Saw her hop up a car and I drove a distance away from that car. Saw her came out of the car and then the driver came out too. It's an angmo fella who then led my wife into a warehouse, with his hands on her waist while walking in. I did not feel good seeing my wife all dress up in figure hugging tight dress being touched.

I decided to walk near the warehouse after a few minutes for fear of being caught. Reaching the front of the warehouse, i realised it's a wine warehouse with a few storeys. I can't walk in like that so i went around to see how I can get in. Found the stairway beside, and walked up the stairs quietly. Went up to the 3rd floor which is the top floor, and got to see both of them on the first floor, in full view. Initially nothing much, the angmo guy was introducing his collection of wines and explaining to her the different types of wine. But wait, he was holding my wife's hands, bloody hell! I was boiling already,but decided to wait and see.