Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3156 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 2

26 Aug 2017
Saturday

It was obvious that Kristy wanted to be alone last night

As I woke up, I wondered if she had her dinner and if she managed to sleep.

I started to prepare for my jogging routine when I received a whatsapp message from her.

Kristy msg: Sam, are you still on the campus?

My msg: yes why?

Kristy msg: can you come over about 2pm? I need someone to talk to.

I was meeting my friend, Jason but I picked up my phone and called him.

Jason answered with a sleepy voice.

Jason: bruh... wtf... so early. you think reveille is it?

Me: eh bruh, I gotta cancel our meeting later

Jason: then what about the movie?

Me: Just give my ticket to someone else but I'll still pay you.

Jason: hmm. since when are you so generous. tell me, why are you cancelling the meeting?

Me: Kristy wants to meet me

He already knew that I was into Kristy.

Jason: fuck. chee hong kia.

I laughed and we hung up.

I replied Kristy that I would go over to her room later.

2pm

I had my lunch an hour ago but my stomach was feeling squirmish. I could feel my heart was pounding loudly in my chest.

Afterall, it was not often that I got invited to her room.

I took in a deep breath and knocked.

It opened on my 3rd knock.

Even her pretty face has bad days. She looked pale and obviously had been crying again.

The security guards in our hostel would get rather bothersome if they caught me visiting her room and so I quickly went in before someone saw me.

Kristy closed the door behind me.

Her room mate, Mandy, was not around and Kristy be the one to have finish the 3 empty cans of beer on the study desk.

The curtains were closed and the lights were off

I walked over to open the curtains but she stopped me

Kristy: no... don't.

Me: hmm.. did you call me here to show me that you are batgirl who is living in the darkness?

Her smile lasted only 1 second and she looked tired.

She looked so defeated that I wanted to hug her and comfort her.

Kristy: have a seat on the chair...

She went over to her mini-fridge, took out 2 cans of beer and passed 1 to me.

She got onto the bed and took a pillow to cover her smooth hairless thighs. I stared at her tiny toes for a moment and had the urged to suck them.

Me: So, what do you want to talk about? the upcoming presidential election?

Kristy: I should have known that you are a bad listener.

Me: but I'm not a bad speaker

She threw her plushie at me.

2.30pm

Kristy went on to tell me about her relationship with Tom, which I had already knew quite a fair bit.

Her eyes turned red but she did not cry and went on to finish the whole can of beer.

She got up, dropped the pillow on the bed, placed the empty can on her desk and went to the fridge to take out a new can of beer.

me: hey... go easy on that...

Kristy: don't worry, I'm fine.... I like this feeling.... it's like I'm free....

Before I said anything, she came over and stood in front of me and suddenly kissed me directly on the lips.

She had been drinking and crying earlier but all I could smell was the same fragrance of the shampoo I detected yesterday.

Her luscious lips which I had been looking at over the past year were now planted firmly on mine and I could finally feel how soft they were

I thought she would move away after this but she stuck her tongue into my mouth.

Although I wanted to, somehow I did not feel like this was the right time to take advantage of her drunkeness and I tried to resist her.

Me: Kr..isty.. mpphh... I.... mphhh.... don't think.... mphhh... we should.... mpphh... be doing this....mpphh

However, she was insistent and the next moment, she straddle over my thighs and sat down on them.

I did not want to but I could not control my body as blood instantly rushed down into my groin area.

Me: Kristy.... stop....

I broke away from her lips momentarily but she planted her lips onto mine again.

At that very instance, she lifted her body from my thigh and in a single movement, pulled down the front of my shorts.

I yelped when she grabbed hold of my manhood.

Me: ah...

But before I could do anything else, she had already pulled aside her cotton undies and lowered her body down onto my cock.

Me: Kristy wait!

The tip of my cock parted the lips of her pussy and somehow, she was wet enough for my cock slid into her pussy without much friction. Her pussy was tight and I could feel her inner walls gripping onto my shaft

Instead of feeling elated of finally penetrating the girl whom I had a crush on, I felt that I was being rape.

As she started to bounce on my cock immediately, tears started to flow down her cheeks.

I could feel her sadness and I started to deflate.

Me: Kristy.... please stop.... this is not right....

She bounced on me a few more times before I became so soft that my cock slipped out of her pussy.

She was unable to fuck me any more.

Through her tears, she looked at me.

Kristy: Sam.... sorry.... this is a mistake....

She got up from my lap.

Me: are you ok?

Kristy: please leave now...

Me: do you want to talk?....

She shook her head and retreated to the far end of the room.

Even though we were close friends but she had forced herself onto me. In her current state, if I did not do what she wanted, there might be a chance she would cry rape and I would be in deep shit.

I knew I had overstayed my welcome.

I stuffed my cock into my shorts and walked to the door.

Me: let me know if you need anything....

She did not respond

I opened the door and left her room.

4pm

She did not contact me since I left her room.

I dropped her a whatsapp message to ask if she was fine but she did not reply.

6pm

I send her a whatsapp message to tell her that I was going back to my parent's place for the weekend and still she did not reply.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.