Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3156 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 3

27 Aug 2017
Sunday

My mind had been trying to piece together what had happened.

Kristy had fucked me but obviously she was not in the right frame of mind.

I thought about calling her but decided not to stress her out. She must still be struggling to come to terms about what Tom did and I decided to give her some space to think.

She did not contact me as well.

28 August 2017
Monday

4pm

I arrived back at the hostel after my lessons and saw a guy standing along the corridor, as if waiting for someone.

As I got closer, I recognized him as Tom even though I had not actually met him before.

I had only seen him from her FB photos when I used her photos to masturbate in the past.

Kristy was staying in the other block and I thought he had mistaken where she was.

I called her and she answered on the 3 ring.

Me: oei.. I think your boyfriend is here to explain things to you....

Kristy: shit!.... where are you?!

Me: woah.... you sound lively.... you're feeling better now?

Kristy: answer me! where are you?!

Me: hmm... at my hostel. why?

Kristy: leave the place now!....

Me: har?....

I did not catch what she meant until I saw Tom running towards me.

It was too late for me to react as he threw a punch at my face and his fist connected directly with my cheek.

I dropped both my bag and my phone and staggered backwards.

Tom: ASSHOLE!!....

He was not giving up and came after me instantly.

He grabbed my neck with one hand and pinned me back against the wall. At the same time, he swung his fist again. This time, I lifted my left arm to protect my face and managed to deflect his hand, causing his fist to hit the wall behind me instead.

Tom: ARHHH!!.....

The pain caused him to let go of my neck and I did a front kick into his mid-section. With the help of the wall behind me, I had enough leverage to push him back hard.

He lost his balance and fell backwards onto the floor.

I was only defending myself and was not in the mood to continue the fight. I pointed a finger at him, hoping to stop him.

Me: hey.... you better stop this.....

He stared angrily at me and rushed towards me from his kneeling position.

Tom: FUCK YOU!!....

I was agile but not IP Man and so was unable to duck away from him completely.

His shoulder caught my stomach in a rugby tackle and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I was more prepared than earlier and did not get pushed back this time.

Our strength were almost evenly matched and we struggled against each other for about a minute in this position.

4.05 pm

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

Kristy: stop!.... both of you stop this now!.....

He was not letting go of me and she came over, squatted down underneath him.

She then stood up and pushed him back away from me. This caused him to break his hold on me.

Tom: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!....

Kristy: I said stop! That's enough!....

She stood between him and me and she had placed her hands on his chest as a deterrent to stop him from trying to come towards me again.

Tom: ENOUGH WHAT?!.... YOU SLEPT WITH HIM BEHIND MY BACK AND YOU HAVE THE CHEEK TO PROTECT HIM?!....

My blood froze for a moment. She had told him about us.

I could not understand why she would do that.

*SMACK*

She slapped him on his cheek and he held his face in shock for a second but did not retaliated as a few hostel folks had gathered around to look at the commotion.

The presence of the unwanted audience seemed to have calmed him down.

Kristy: who betrayed who first har?! who slept with his ex first har?! I'm just letting you have a taste of your own medicine!....

She spoke with bitterness and hatred but did not screamed.

Tom: I've told you that nothing happened....

Kristy: I caught her naked in your bed!....

Tom: tsk.... it's not what you think.... let's talk about this again...

Kristy: no... there's nothing to talk about any more..... we are even.... and I've told you that I wanted a breakup....

Tom: dear....

Kristy: stop calling me that. You are making me sick.
Kristy: we're over. full stop. period. leave this place and I don't want to see you ever again

She removed her hands from his chest in disgust and he suddenly seemed to realize that she was not relenting.

He frowned and raised a finger at me.

Tom: Oei asshole, this slut is making use of you to get back at me....

I had already realized what she had done and she spoke before me

Kristy: yes I used him to get back at you, so what?.... he is so much better than you in every ways....

Kristy: I know he likes me but kept quiet because he knew that we were still together and respected our relationship.

Kristy: and I slept with him because you betrayed me first. I wanted to let you have a taste of the medicine before I break up with you and accept him!....

She continue to throw spiteful words at him and his face had started to turn red from anger again.

I took a step forward and stood next to her, ready to block him in case he decided to hit her after hearing her insults.

Tom: SLUT!.... WHORE!!....

Kristy: leave now.... or I'll call security....

Tom: KUAKKKk PUUUI!!

He spat on the ground in front of us.

Tom: I will curse that you 2 won't last.... bitch! ....

He turned his back and walked off, cursing us along the way.

Now that the show had ended, most of the crowd dispersed. 3 girls who were standing nearby knew us from the joint hall activities came over.

Girl 1: what a creep....

Girl 2: good that you left him...

Girl 3: well done girl....

Kristy: thanks...

She smiled weakly and they went off.

Next were 2 guys who were interested in her.

Guy1: wah. you should have considered us first. now you're attached again, I have decided to give up.

Guy2: You're a lucky guy. cherish her, dude.

She did not reply and they went off as well, leaving us alone in the corridor.

Kristy: sorry... I made use of you on Saturday to spite him.... and I made use of you again...

Me: nah.... anyway, how do you know I like you?

She looked at me with eyes wide opened. A second later she shook her head and frowned.

Kristy: it's another one of your jokes right?

Me: I'm serious. it's exactly like what you said....

Kristy: wait.... wait.... wait... It can't be...

I had thought that she was already aware of my feelings when she told her ex-boyfriend earlier. That was why I had decided to admit it.

It seemed like I had definitely made a mistake because she took a step away from me.

Kristy: wait.... shit.... don't follow me.... I need to think.

With that, she turned and ran off.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.