View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5249 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Go for it. I find Malaysian ladies more down to earth. They are more family oriented and will put the family in higher priority when compared to Singaporean ladies. Nowhere as materialistic as some Singaporean ladies. Plus they are unlikely to want to retire in Malaysia (especially those coming from West Malaysia) if given a choice.

If you can, choose those Malaysian ladies who have PR status already. Then you are more assured that she is not with you for the ability to stay in Singapore.

Many Malaysian ladies are just renting a bedroom in Singapore. Some rent a bed space in those 2-3 person share a room type. Where got space to keep so many pairs of shoes? Plus she may not like your taste in sneakers. You don't know her long enough to know enough about her taste to buy her a pair of shoes she likes. If she had asked for a gift, then look at her differently. If the gift is really out of the blue you choose to give her, what should she do if she dislike it? Return to you?

Agree, on the present part, of coz I gave out of the blue and I don’t expect her to return, however don’t you think it’s rude meh if you caught someone selling the stuff you gave as a present online? What do you think?