View Single Post
Old 25-11-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
certainsum1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycertainsum1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeruser007 View Post
My quick F* on S******* S** with A**a (=E*sa):

Executive summary: Not Recom*end*d!

Anna is really beautiful, like in the pictures (IMO most beautiful here, I saw other gi*ls not even resembling the pic).
Sh* has nice voice and kind perso*ality which is very bad couse I let her chop me:

Started with normal mas*age for 50 but she is a swe*t talker and co*vinced me to top up 36 for 'sign*ture' massage. Mas*age was ok, signature mas*age inc*udes heavy teasing just to arouse you to keep buying in for special...
She as*ed me how much I usually pay for special, I did want to look like dusch bag, said 50. She said tou*hing was ok but not toi much so I agre*d.

I ro ed ever*where but she did not let me south at a*l other than pat*ing here well shaped ass.
She let me inside her bra to squeeze the tit which was su*erb and he*ped her to fi*ish HJ quicker. She wore mask when I was on my back which is a pity.

I asked her phone nu*ber which she refused, that left a mark on my ego ... So way to RTF

Total dam*ge 50+36+50=136 for medic*ore massage, hj with tits sque*zing.

At least my 'to try list' is shorter now, one down.

PS: sorry for the coded post but gotta keep low profile... I decode it for you if you up my points
last time got a girl called jing jing from this spa, pretty good experience with her... anyone know if she still doing massage now?