Old 16-09-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kelvintyh8383 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Outcall massage at KLCC

Hi all, long long time since i posted something but since i just came back from KL for a biz trip, hand itchy so allow me to share my trip.

I reached on 12th sept night and once reached hotel at bukit bintang, kept looking at wechat to see got any lobang. Saw outcall massage so made contact. The OKT immediately shared all the photos via whatsapp. I chose one quite fast as photo looks pleasant and 20mins later arrived. I took the 4hrs for 600rm, small head took over and cannot think clearly, took 4hrs.....

I received a message to go downstairs to pick up, saw the driver and when he opened the car door, looked so different from the photo. Asked me ok or not but it's already 1145pm, aiya ok lah, don waste time cos i need to sleep and wash up for work the next day.

Went back to room, realised she cannot really speak english or chinese, she's viet btw. Chubby, not tall, looks mid 20s. Used google translate but end up so mafan, ask her go shower together. Shower was SOP. Went to bed, she immediately did bbbj. After hard on, immediately help me put on rubber and cowgirl. Every since start till now was so SOP. Nothing to shout about.

Ride for awhile and can sense she's feeling the heat thru her moaning then decided to do missionary. When we went to missionary position, i started to smell a kind of fishy smell, like never wash properly. I was quite turned off so wanted to get it over and done with. Continued to pump hard then exploded in the rubber. Realised the smell came from her pussy.

We wash up and lay in bed. Was thinking 'OMG, only 30mins gone and still got 3.5hrs to go'. The atmosphere was not good, no chemistry. So decided to ask google translate to ask her to get driver to come pick her, told her i got to sleep cos got to work tomorrow. Paid her 600rm for a 45mins espisode. Stupid of me to take 4hrs but aiya, small head to blame!