View Single Post
Old 23-11-2023, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Re: telegram dangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Telegram has settings to turn off automatic downloads.
I didn't know Telegram had such features
Share share ba, how to turn it off
But the automatic downloads are really irritating especially if you sign up on group chats that share a lot of media files
Your phone space get eaten up very fast even without you realising it
I only realised it recently after my phone of 1 year plus ran out of space and then I started browsing through the folders one by one

I also realised that Tiger app also does the same thing
Not sure if still ongoing
If you take any screenshots or share any pictures, Tiger will also auto download a copy of all the pictures into the Tiger folder

First report, the guy is really a-hole and deserves it
If Telegram auto download without the person knowing, maybe still can be a believable excuse
But the guy in the first report even transferred into portable drive, he really ought to be sentenced
Anyway, second guy knows about the auto download but just lazy to delete, so cannot siam
Both get what they deserve