Thread: North East area
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla View Post
Not sure any bro is a fan of a hk actress rain lee. I saw her pic on fb and decided to give a try since they have promotion for 60 min aroma oil at 68 dollar. She came in and start to massage for me using warm aroma oil. Her massage is good, really put in effort and don't waste time trying to chit chat with you to eat snake. When she massage my butt and thigh, she really know her stuff. Make me super hard, when she shoves her hand inside my groin. her fingers will accidentally brush my didi hahaha. The best part is doing front massage. she massage my chest and tummy slowly and sensually moving downward n further down.....n stop there....sob sob.....as i expecting happy ending .......but no offer......i joke with her that her pic is really good, is it edited ,hahahaha. she pinched my shoulder and removed her mask to let me see. WOW, she is really look 100 per cent like her pic inside FB.....really a beauty. overall is would rate it 9/10 for non edited pic and excellent sensual massage n good attitude. worth few visits.
is the shop start with L letter?