View Single Post
Old 26-03-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
At most $30

I told the girl, u massage me, 45min. Last 10min u Handjob. Doesn't justify $50

I go geylang, the girl shower me, blow me in the shower... dries me, on bed catbaths me, I can even lick her if I want, french her and she still blows me, she fucks me and some good ones even allows anal too.

And you want a $50 handjob?

At most, I save the $50, I go geylang, I find a full fledged fuck after the massage. Even more shoik.

NEVER SUCCUMB to $50 handjobs

All of u super rich ya.
quite true. we pay $50 for 1 hour of massage not 40 or 45 min. They took up 10 to 15min our massage time and we have to pay $50 for the HJ .

SO yeah, base on that , $30 is a fair price since only provided 45min of massage.

i normally go MP to get some massage and teasing and if HJ is $30 i will just do it. if not, i just go geylang after that lol.