View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Pls share your mr for Linda, is it same like another bro experience?
Had her earlier on, few month ago when she was relatively "fresher". Accomodating and nice to chat with, found her massage quite soothing too. That time she insisted have to pay counter the entry charge otherwise I won't bother to take the massage. Still the same nowadays?

Halfway thru session, she told me have to keep noise down because a customer had just arrived and could hear the fellow walking the corridor beyond the curtain. I just reply, you think he don't know what is happening inside here? She scared it was undercover. So was surprised to read that she actually willing to make some loud noise too if there were no disruption. But otherwise same sweaty session as what the bro said.