The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Ah, back then there was litiger or something too. Gone were the days where we can get $80/shot with minimal ps and real SYTs.
And chewyfruit.
Old Today, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINWIN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Yes fun and exciting as hell...never thought I would have chance to tarma combo like Dan Dan/Lora. Edge me nonstop while I was trying super hard to hold on haha.

For those keen to book, please contact one or both directly to enquire. As there's slight travelling (session in Lora's location which is opp DD), they'll prefer 2hr minimum. Quite nice to also experience '4-hand massage' by 2 chiobu with voluptuous bodies. 😍
Damage for Tarma ?🫡😮
Old Today, 07:53 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 265 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42417 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrock90 View Post
and your attitude is showing off like you very rich and spoiling the market for the rest of us. why don't you find another way to waste your cash? maybe you give to charity at least got better benefit to society
Wahlao, just for a few red notes, you make a fool out of yourself by asking such silly request here? Come on lah, you might as well ask others not to invest on Nvidia, wait the share price drop like hell then you buy in. Like that then can earn big money mah. Just for a few red notes? 人不笑 狗都吠啦。

Give you a tip, wait Tesla drop to 120 then you go in, sure win.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:04 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
Just curious how much you spend for a month
Normally not more than 5 k a month. That's including for condo mls, spa mls and ktv or pub gals. But when that few of my darlings return, I have to find them to piak piak piak, 买东西吃东西. Then need to spend more.

Boh bian, I am addicted to sex, even for Jap AV, I watch daily. Even can choose 20 over AV (which I think is good) daily to share with all bros in my Shiok Shiok Video thread. Which video you like? Just give me the code no of the video in my thread, I shall get it for you.

For sex, I go for the extreme, I think by the day I die, I should not have any regret.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
I agree. For me, the best time was during the SG Wolf period. Lots of options with lesser landmines. Maybe it was a time when SG was attractive compared to domestic markets for the Chinese ladies. But again, there were other issues then (shall not elaborate).

However, can we imagine a day when all online options are gone and the only way is to go to the authorized red light districts? That would be worse than now. So, count our blessings and make hay while the sun shines.
Those days photoshop or meitu is not so advanced. We also had many options from the massage parlours and health centres

I understand from the MLs who went back that China economy is not so good now. Given their qualifications, they prob can only get 1-2K a month doing a proper job
Old Today, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pokemonlugia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is dandan ctc/we chat?
Old Today, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Normally not more than 5 k a month. That's including for condo mls, spa mls and ktv or pub gals. But when that few of my darlings return, I have to find them to piak piak piak, 买东西吃东西. Then need to spend more.

Boh bian, I am addicted to sex, even for Jap AV, I watch daily. Even can choose 20 over AV (which I think is good) daily to share with all bros in my Shiok Shiok Video thread. Which video you like? Just give me the code no of the video in my thread, I shall get it for you.

For sex, I go for the extreme, I think by the day I die, I should not have any regret.
I believe you will decide what is best for you.
Just that my earning does not allow me to go that level
Thanks for the contribution and sharing contact in earlier days.
Old Today, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 0
MoWangWo168 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMoWangWo168 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hope this den will not be broken because of all the hype caused by such open sharing. Imagine AV reading this and knew where to target in the next raid to be more productive.
Then we may run the risk and lose our favourite MLs
Old Today, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

I wonder how you won't get numb and bored to this haha. For me if I go more than thrice a month, feels mechanical and ROI like diminishing...

Actually with $5k spending every month, why opt for these SLG MLs when you can get top tier young local/jap/angmoh girls for maybe $400-600 per hour? Thrill of unlocking..?
Old Today, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
I wonder how you won't get numb and bored to this haha. For me if I go more than thrice a month, feels mechanical and ROI like diminishing...

Actually with $5k spending every month, why opt for these SLG MLs when you can get top tier young local/jap/angmoh girls for maybe $400-600 per hour? Thrill of unlocking..?
I spend a similar amount mongering each month and it's cause what the $500 jap cant do well the $150 china bu can. The downside of being a high earner you also need a lot more self control.

Cause one day I'm in the mood for just dfk and hj. Bbbj the next day. Foreign pussy the next. Get a deep AR etc etc. Can go weeks visiting a ml or FL once a day since you have deep pockets. And if every day you suck on a diff pair of nice tits will get sian meh haha
Old Today, 09:26 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
I believe you will decide what is best for you.
Just that my earning does not allow me to go that level
Thanks for the contribution and sharing contact in earlier days.
Last time used to write juicy fr on the ml I visited but now stop liao. Cos those mls also ready SBF nowadays, when they saw their fr here, they texted me to delete it. So sian liao lah, stop writing lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1