The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Alright, just gonna update all the bros here if anyone going to HK soon.

I visited Fuji, which is 600m from a famous roast goose place - please be aware that prices are now 700 and up, entire building.

There was one floor with 1000 doors and they were ALL occupied... I wonder what's going on in there.

Lifted to 21 and climbed up one storey. I personally enjoy reading what the gals paste on their doors, and those that intrigue me I ring their doorbell if available.
The experience of anticipation before the door opens is a unique experience on its own.

Explored the whole building and while none really gave me a WOW , some left an impression:

1. Teacher! The lady had on glasses and was wearing OL outfit
2. Air stewardess - the lady was tall, slender, full bodied and fair
The roast goose place is indeed v famous, but not d best. Most best i had is a 12 table place in northpoint...cant find name atm, but if i find i will post..yumyum
Old 29-05-2024, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
The roast goose place is indeed v famous, but not d best. Most best i had is a 12 table place in northpoint...cant find name atm, but if i find i will post..yumyum
Haha I went with convenience la. I stayed right upstairs from it.

600m walk to Fuji! Didn't even realize that, went to seek out first "punt" in King Hing. Worthy adventures overall, too bad burnt a hole in my wallet.

Also HK food seems to lack a lot of fibre.
Old 31-05-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

I am in Hong Kong right now and Fuji has always been my go to place. I would say Hong Kong is a place you go to to try a very big variety of dishes for a very reasonable price. If you are looking for good service or long foreplay etc then arguably Geylang is a better place and better value.

This trip I realised the nationality of the girls have changed a lot. In the past it was mostly PRCs but this time it felt like the largest proportion are from Taiwan, followed by PRC and local hongkonger. There are maybe 10 girls from Russia or Ukraine in the whole building. There was also 1 Korean and 2 Japanese, but again I’m not sure if they are really Japanese and Korean or just a PRC who can speak the language.

Price wise most of the Taiwanese PRC and Hongkong girls charge 600-700 HKD for “fast food” which basically means you go in, strip, shower, fuck and get out. Most girls offer 1k HKD package which includes bbbj, lick pussy and cat bath. Most of the time just stick to 600 HKD which I feel is more value. There was 1 particular Taiwanese who was cleanly shaven, Snow White skin and curvy body with small B cup boobs, exactly my cup of tea whom I paid 1k to allow me to lick her all over including giving her an orgasm by trenching her pussy.

The only exception are the white girls, all charge 1k for fast food. I tried 1 for the novelty but I would say it is not worth it. I enjoyed myself more with the Asian girls.

I think I must have visited 10 different girls over 4 days and really enjoyed myself. My preference were for the Taiwanese and Hong Kong girls since you hardly or never see them here. For the PRCs though although we can find them in Geylang I would say that the quality in Fuji is much better. Body looks slim and supple and face really look like those 10/10 girls you see on douyin.

A final word is no need to be shy to knock on the door and check out the goods. I got hours of free show. Usually I would go in, fuck one, then take my time to slowly walk and knock on doors, or tailgate when another bro is knocking. The girls will dress really scantily when they open the door since they want to entice you to go in. Then when I feel that my dick has recovered and hardened again I will choose my next prey.

Any bro new to this can pm me. I only have experience in Fuji though as so far I was most satisfied here vs say temple street streetwalkers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1