The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old Yesterday, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyQueez View Post
model/avemaarria

Not tried this time so far, her profile says in SG now.

Last time I tried, was very good - has model like looks and personality, good english conversation skills and sweet lover

Bit of a forewarning, can come across as bit classy elitist and pricey - but talk nicely and negotiate firmly.
Hey, just wonder any bros have tried avemaarria? Called her and the quote is quite high. But never the less, was polite and nice to talk to. Wonder if the service is good.
Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeycock98 View Post
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has had experience with https://www.ts-dating.com/model/annelovesyou here? Have my doubts… cuz you know Pinoy provider… only one Pinoy has been good so far (Brianna) so I’m hoping can find more Pinoy gems
She's nice with a pleasant personality. Respects her craft and is polite to customers and all.. but she's definitely aged. She's 40+ now... so a few things:

1) Boobs are really saggy now
2) Breath wasnt the best when i went
3) Pumping her halfway when she requested to stop as couldnt take my size.. so had to bj and hj to finish.

Overall still ok but just note the above.
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1newborn View Post
Ts dating 1 all always start with 5-6 blues at least, ex
agree, so my personal limit is 4 blues. Have done 3 blues quite a fair bit and i dont think service necessarily drops.
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
ZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Emmi95

Bros, the beautiful barbie doll Emmi is here in SG today.
She haven't even updated her profile to SG. First blood her liao.

Told her I wanna fark her in 1 piece swimsuit and she really brought over!!

Her lips are ever so soft. Frenched like lovers and u can feel her cock getting harder as our cocks pressed against each other.

After shower, she was waiting for me in her red heels. OMG. Pushed her down and pressed my face right into her crotch. Rubbing my face thru her swimsuit until her 17cm big cock pressed against her swimsuit. Her cock, balls and anus smelled so good!
Gave her a good rimming and blow job.

When she started sucking my balls and cock. Omg. Her soft lips make me instantly wanna cum. Have to stop her as I want her to try topping me again. From her last tour. We made progress!!! She was able to push deeper into my ass.
Missionary to doggie back to missionary. Her big cock tears into my ass. Pain and pleasure made me moan like her bitch in heat.

Emmi dun really like to bottom but she did not reject me. In the end I only pumped her a bit.

We 69, pumped my throat to her max.

Finally made her stand on the bed while I stood on the floor, grabbing her ass as she shoots out her sweet cum. Heehee.. continued sucking her cock as she pleads w me to stop.

Without resting, she knelt down on the floor and worship my cock. 60 sec of mind-blowing BBBJ and I shot all my weeks' load out..

I guarantee u, she is the most beautiful LB in the market. Try her gentleness. Her willingness to please and her soft lips.

Oh her room this tour has mirrors. Enjoy making love w her in front of the mirrors ya.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lbenthusiast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/MonicaBrava

Hi newbie here, has anyone tried Monica Brava? Seems like she would be a good top
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lbenthusiast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/MonicaBrava

Anyone tried Monica brava? Looks a good top
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Donkeycock98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkergriff View Post
She's nice with a pleasant personality. Respects her craft and is polite to customers and all.. but she's definitely aged. She's 40+ now... so a few things:

1) Boobs are really saggy now
2) Breath wasnt the best when i went
3) Pumping her halfway when she requested to stop as couldnt take my size.. so had to bj and hj to finish.

Overall still ok but just note the above.
Thank you so much bro, I’ll be avoiding this landmine. She quoted 6 blues, even after nego still not worth it
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Lurker45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAFT View Post
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Emmi95

Bros, the beautiful barbie doll Emmi is here in SG today.
She haven't even updated her profile to SG. First blood her liao.

Told her I wanna fark her in 1 piece swimsuit and she really brought over!!

Her lips are ever so soft. Frenched like lovers and u can feel her cock getting harder as our cocks pressed against each other.

After shower, she was waiting for me in her red heels. OMG. Pushed her down and pressed my face right into her crotch. Rubbing my face thru her swimsuit until her 17cm big cock pressed against her swimsuit. Her cock, balls and anus smelled so good!
Gave her a good rimming and blow job.

When she started sucking my balls and cock. Omg. Her soft lips make me instantly wanna cum. Have to stop her as I want her to try topping me again. From her last tour. We made progress!!! She was able to push deeper into my ass.
Missionary to doggie back to missionary. Her big cock tears into my ass. Pain and pleasure made me moan like her bitch in heat.

Emmi dun really like to bottom but she did not reject me. In the end I only pumped her a bit.

We 69, pumped my throat to her max.

Finally made her stand on the bed while I stood on the floor, grabbing her ass as she shoots out her sweet cum. Heehee.. continued sucking her cock as she pleads w me to stop.

Without resting, she knelt down on the floor and worship my cock. 60 sec of mind-blowing BBBJ and I shot all my weeks' load out..

I guarantee u, she is the most beautiful LB in the market. Try her gentleness. Her willingness to please and her soft lips.

Oh her room this tour has mirrors. Enjoy making love w her in front of the mirrors ya.
Bro, how much u paid for this session (with TS cumming)?
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Lurker45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Xtinedior

from ph and drove quite a hard bargain but svc was good. no rush no complaints n she even came for me (ymmv). first time seeing a ladyboy cum lol. photos abt 90% accurate. body is fit but face just slightly not as smooth

Bro, how much u paid for this session (with TS cumming)?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1