The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3387 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Ya, AY told me Joyce was so upset she has decided to leave Aman for good.
Bro Harvest must be feeling sad now.
But I think Lady Boss is doing the right thing lah... Else if every girl can suka suka reject customers then no need to do biz liao.
Sob sob!
I saw the internal chat where Joyce was defending her own actions in defiance... but I agree that lady boss did the right thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Biz Lesson 101: Never hire someone you cannot fire.
That's the problem when lady boss hires a close relative. Tiagong Joyce was so mad she complained to a "higher authority" who then complained to lady boss. Family ties are now strained. Like that how to exercise effective command and control? Seems to me that Joyce is becoming like another Rhianna #2 . Lol!
Young girls are like that one lor... picky and choosy like as if they are choosing bf or future husband. Luckily she didn't reject me as a customer tho I look like a nerd. Hahaha

Quote:
You are right. The staff will be fined rm200 if they do not report any potential issues to her before it reaches her ears thru "other channels". Lol.
From what I've gathered, Joyce seems to have made up her mind. Bro Harvest can probably save his breath persuading her and start planning for a HCMC trip instead. Maybe can go along with bro Tarma69 and enjoy some discounted Viet makan at AY's new F&B shop. Lol!
Sigh! Now I no mood to think about going to Vietnam...
Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedy77 View Post
I saw the TikTok video is by a female influencer, enjoying the facilities and massage.
Not sure if the general public (including females) will start visiting the place, because the video have quite a lot of likes and shares.
Hi bro, if you notice when the vid was showing the movie room, a group of girls were walking out with the caption: "1排女生吓到我!" That should be a strong enough hint to the general public that this is a chicken spa. Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Sob sob!
I saw the internal chat where Joyce was defending her own actions in defiance... but I agree that lady boss did the right thing.

Young girls are like that one lor... picky and choosy like as if they are choosing bf or future husband. Luckily she didn't reject me as a customer tho I look like a nerd. Hahaha

You might look nerdy but luckily you are still in good shape. It was rumoured that Joyce specifically rejects overweight customers. Lol
It's ok, bro. There will always be another Joyce replacement somewhere down the pipeline with the constant oversupply of FTs in Bolehland. I'm still waiting to meet my Nana replacement.

Meanwhile, 2 new girls arrived 2 days ago and 1 already quit after a day. Lol. But I heard more stocks arriving later this month. Stay tuned!
Old Today, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Easy. If AY returns after 2 months then you tarma her and AK lor. Problem solved.
I think bro Harvest is busy persuading Joyce to stay put. Dunno succeed or not. Haha
If old uncle me tarma them both, one will chop off my kkj while the other will pluck out my balls.

Quote:
Tiagong she will be leaving with kampong 鸡 and another 13X girl, and there will be new girls coming next month. She is setting up a F&B biz? Got discount for Aman customers? Lol

You are right. The staff will be fined rm200 if they do not report any potential issues to her before it reaches her ears thru "other channels". Lol.
From what I've gathered, Joyce seems to have made up her mind. Bro Harvest can probably save his breath persuading her and start planning for a HCMC trip instead. Maybe can go along with bro Tarma69 and enjoy some discounted Viet makan at AY's new F&B shop. Lol!
Sure, quote my name and you guys can enjoy a cup of free Viet coffee for any regular meal while stocks last. Maybe AY will intro her single sisters/cousins to be your companion during the trip too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post

And due to her special ties with lady boss, Joyce is the only one who dared to defend her actions openly in the internal chat. The other girl targeted just diam diam obey orders.
Aiya, you look like Jenson Huang no girls will reject you one lah!
Forget about Vietnam trip. JB playground is good enough liao.

Quote:
Hi bro, if you notice when the vid was showing the movie room, a group of girls were walking out with the caption: "1排女生吓到我!" That should be a strong enough hint to the general public that this is a chicken spa. Lol!
Actually this is clever marketing. Not only telling the general public subtly that this is a chicken spa, but also telling potential cheongster customers that you can view and select girls live.

Quote:
You might look nerdy but luckily you are still in good shape. It was rumoured that Joyce specifically rejects overweight customers. Lol
It's ok, bro. There will always be another Joyce replacement somewhere down the pipeline with the constant oversupply of FTs in Bolehland. I'm still waiting to meet my Nana replacement.

Meanwhile, 2 new girls arrived 2 days ago and 1 already quit after a day. Lol. But I heard more stocks arriving later this month. Stay tuned!
Yup, so much oversupply in just the spa joints alone old uncle me also can hardly catch up.
More stocks arriving this month means your Nana replacement akan datang...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1