The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried her?

https://sglonelyguy32.com/yan-zi-massage/

up list kept separately
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsfloodme View Post
My belated FR for xiao yan.

Looks: close to video
Body: Soft boobs close to C cup. Can zhut
Massage: Not bad
Sensual: HDLY not bad
Roaming: top roam only, south is restricted

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-xiao-yan
Looks: a bit GND type. She made effort to put on full makeup which was quite nice.

Massage: can give strong massage when asked and I said I like strong pressure.

Body: a bit more on the thicker side, but acceptable to me.
Ample boobs.

Sensual: I skipped the HDLY as I don’t like the position.
And from there I took control of the sensual. Soft and natural moaning when I zhut the boobs. Same when I rubbed her pussy outside the panties. Can feel the pussy lips and it got wet after a while.

She will look directly into my eyes from time to time during sensual, which I like. Overall it feels like making out with a girlfriend. Once I had enough fun, I laid back and let her finish the job. She licked and sucked my nipples while giving a slow and gentle HJ.

Personality: Nice girl. Very keen to learn and please too. But note that she is a Vanilla ML, so don’t expect too much. She has been living on instant noodles. I think she will appreciate very much if bros visiting bring food.
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7743 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
Lol. Too rich if it is real. Too dua bao of it is fake. But if you are real rich, don't think will play in this playground.
The max I gave was $1k in spa (twice only) as damn difficult to get them to agree to FJ. I started to offer from$300, $500, $800 and finally managed to get it at $1k.. You can say I’m a Robert, but it was satisfied to be able to raw them at that price and even two shots at times.. over a few visits, the price will came down. This was a few years back so please don’t ask for contacts.

The usual are $120 to $300 (exclude entrance fee) for the services I managed to get from them as most only provide handjob. This is from those bigger spa and not those small massage shop.

Last edited by BroRelax; Today at 12:08 AM.
Old Today, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Missing Amei now... The only big natural boobs hot bod ML that lets you zhut to your heart's content with top tier GFE Nowadays big natural boobs MLs here cannot even zhut... try to grope and they shun away. Neh neh so nice but can only ogle... Not sure if bros feel the same...
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://i.postimg.cc/JnbTFDh2/LX03.jpg

Visited the abovementioned ML/FL in RnF, JB. Her photos were legit. She is known as Lan Xue in RnF. (I could likely visit RnF playground once in 2 weeks. Will try out two MLs/FLs, one at a time, during a visit) Some of you may recognize her as she has been in Sg for more than a yr. Known as An Jing, she mostly stayed at a Novena condo unit for a long time. I visited her when she was an ML, but ended having fj with her for $300. She continued to advertise at that price in TT. I have never revisited her in Sg. Presently, she is an FL in JB for RM300 per shot. I had a go with her today, not knowing it was her at first. This milf has maintained herself very well - still having a slim and very sexy body for this 1.66m tall gal. Her natural B+ boobs were very well nurtured, much better than before. Showered together with you, cleaning your dick thoroughly, but no other action. Can do sexy fingering, boobs massage, loving bj, allow painting of pussy etc. Also can kiss/french more freely and passionately (YMMV). For those who can go over to JB, I think she is worth the visit. I shall rtf her. It's certainly value for money!

(She is not allowed to re-enter Sg, because she went back to China too frequently while having a workpass and therefore was suspected of doing some illegal activities. It has happened to another ML whom I knew)
thanks for the recommendation, will aim for her next
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1